Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Rows


I had a new little Pentax Optio for my birthday, it is easier to carry in my pocket than the FZ18. This is the photo I took of one of the beautiful building in Chester this morning.
I also thought I had better make it clear that the Old snail post yesterday was a joke. I have a friend who loves ammonites and her young grandchildren thought she had an old snail on display at her house. I always remember this when I see an Ammonite. I love them and buy one when I can afford it. I just love to hold it in my hands and think about that creature being alive on this earth millions of years ago and here am I able to hold it in my hands today.
That one in the photo is a particulrly large specimen.

2 comments:

Dorothy Gibbs said...

That's nice M.
Maybe I'll be able to go and have a look at Chester when I come up for the CTDG meeting in August?

Dorothy Gibbs said...

HI M,
That's nice. Maybe I'll be ale to get a look at Chester when I come up for the CTDG meeting in August?
Dorothy